Duncan Stradling

Duncan Stradling

Guest

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Lost my only key for the Land Cruiser – anyone know a good programmer in Musaffah? (10 views)

9 Sep 2026 15:05

<span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">Well, I've gone and done it now &ndash; managed to lose the only key I had for my 2010 Land Cruiser somewhere between the office and the gym, and I've turned the house upside down looking for it with no luck. To make matters worse, I don't have a spare because I always told myself I'd get one cut but never got around to it, and now I'm kicking myself for being so lazy. The car is just sitting in the parking lot and I can't even get it towed to a dealer without breaking the bank, so I'm desperately looking for a mobile service that can come out and program a new key on the spot. I've heard that there's a Professional car key programming service in Musaffah Abu Dhabi that apparently does on-site work with all the right diagnostic gear, but I'm not sure if they can handle older models like mine or if they only do newer cars. Has anyone here used them or can recommend someone who actually knows what they're doing with Toyota immobilizers? I really don't want to end up paying dealer prices if I can avoid it, but I also don't want some guy messing around with the ECU and making things worse. Any advice would be a lifesaver right now because I'm completely stuck.</span></span>

39.63.62.133

Duncan Stradling

Duncan Stradling

Guest

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy