SUPRA HDMI 2.1 UHD 8K
สายสัญญาณภาพและเสียงดิจิตอล แบบ HDMI 2.1 made in SWEDEN ความยาว 1 เมตร รองรับเทคโนโลยีภาพล่าสุดด้วยความละเอียดภาพ 8K สัมผัสความรู้สึกที่แตกต่างที่เหนือชั้นก่อนใคร ได้แล้ววันนี้
Ultra High Speed HDMI with Ethernet transmission
SUPRA launched its first HDMI cable in 2004. Already from the very beginning, the HDMI standard and its contact gave most manufacturers a hard time to achieve perfect performance. Yet many cables were launched claiming fluent transmission, a fact many customers soon found reason to doubt. When we at Supra started our development, we knew how challanging this would become and left nothing to chance.
We know also the burden of proof, why we test and approve in compliance with the latest test provisions by HDMI´s Accredited Testing Center in the USA - a quality assurance treat to our customers.
With the addition of our smart contact Supra Met-B/S, the cable is now possible to route in 20 millimeters conduits including the contact. No more on-site cut-offs and re-soldering, jeopardizing the typical Supra top notch performance.
How you get a bent and too big connector through a small conduit pipe (minimal Ø 20mm for conduit pipe and 25mm for conduit tube).
- Can you pull this connector through a conduit pipe
- All parts are easily detachable.
- These are the parts of the dis-assembled connector.
- The soldered part is overmoulded for protection.
- Nylon braid is used as an aid to pull the cable through the conduit. Fasten the braid to the pulling tool with a knot.
- Picture showing how much space there is left in a 20mm pipe.
- As you can see, despite the sharply bent pipe, the cable got through, effortlessly.
- Assembled cable and connector ready for use.
SUPRA HDMI Features & benefits
High resolution picture and sound We often meet scepticism when we talk about HDMI cables. ”Does it really matter?” ”I mean, it’s only a data stream? Yes, it is a stream of digital bits. Yes, it does matter. Unfortunately there is an intermediate state before the signal is so corrupt it cannot be read and blanks out. Many claim that if the screen shows, the signal is good enough. There is circuitry in the receiver which tries to repair broken data stream by buffering and error correction, but this is based on best possible estimates and is not necessarily what was sent. You might experience sync problems (delays), distorted colorations, insufficient blackness, noise and unexplainable audible pops during which the hardware is working overtime trying to repair the fragile bitstream. Do your precious hardware the best possible favour you can by connecting it using SUPRA HDMI cables and both you and your equipment will fully enjoy the show.
- Transmits today’s challenging formats flawlessly
- Future proof - Meets today’s HDMI standard and known requirements of tomorrow
- Sturdy design - Withstand the normal installation abuse
- up to 23AWG leads - For minimum losses
- Triple screen technology - Provides for long distance clearance hence freedom of installation with maintained signal integrity
- Made in Sweden, three step quality plan - Unsurpassed quality and reliability
SUPRA Ultra High Speed HDMI with Ethernet Cable (v2.1) in short:
TMDS Bandwidth: 48 Gbit/s
Color Depth: 48 bit (16 bit per color channel)
Maximal resolution: 8K/HDR 7680×4320@60Hz
Deep Color, x.v.Color
Auto Lip Sync
Dolby TrueHD, DT-HD Master Audio
3D over HDMI
Audio Return Channel