To celebrate 10 years of #LivingHiFi, the NODE X offers a new take on the iconic NODE with a silver finish, premium ESS Sabre DAC, and dedicated THX headphone amplifier. Enhance your existing HiFi setup or powered speakers with this modern addition. With a few taps on the BluOS Controller app, available for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC, you can explore near unlimited collections of music, from hundreds of internet radio stations to dozens of streaming services and your own digital music library.
MEET THE NODE X
Since its inception, the iconic NODE has proven that audio quality, convenience and affordability can live together in one compact unit. The NODE X re-imagines some of the best parts of the NODE’s product design and takes ‘just add streaming’ into the next generation of audiophiles.WIFI YOUR HIFI
Bring 24-bit hi-res streaming to an existing stereo or to your powered speakers and access all the music ever recorded with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, or Mac or PC computers. Hundreds of internet radio stations, premium music services like Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, Spotify and dozens of other music streaming services, are integrated with the NODE X’s operating system, making music discovery seamless and exciting.FORM MEETS FUNCTION
Don't let the size and minimalist looks of the NODE X fool you into diminishing its capabilities. Inside, the NODE X features a premium ESS Sabre DAC design that supports 24-bit/192 kHz audio processing, along with a high-end headphone amplifier driven by THX AAA™ technology and a full-sized ¼” (6.35mm) headphone jack for the ultimate no-compromise, wired headphone listening experience.FULLY EQUIPPED
Bring music into your NODE X using HDMI eARC, Wi-Fi or Ethernet, Apple AirPlay 2, aptX™ HD Bluetooth, or USB, to hear audio content from streaming services, TV, and your own music library. Listen to your music through your HiFi system or through wired or wireless headphones, by connecting to the RCA, TOSLINK optical, aptX™ HD Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack, Apple devices, or other Bluesound or BluOS players.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by a state of the art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a premium ESS Sabre HiFi DAC.
- State of the art headphone amplifier features THX’s Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA™) technology and a full-sized 1/4” (6.35mm) jack for no-compromise headphone listening
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX™ HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the included Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
Supported Audio File Formats MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
Processor ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Native Sampling Rates up to 192 kHz
Bit Depths 16-24
Performance SNR -118dB
DAC ESS 9028Q2M
Distortion THD+N, 0.0003%
Network Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), dual-band
Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
Audio Input Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm Stereo combo
Audio Output Analog RCA Stereo with Fixed Output option
USB Audio 2.0 (Type A)
Bluetooth Bluetooth with support for aptX™ HD
Two-Way (transmit & receive)
Headphone Output 6.35mm Stereo; Bluetooth
Headphone Signal-to-Noise Ratio -95dB ref 1mW / 32ohms
Headphone Distortion THD+N, 0.002%
Subwoofer RCA Out
Network Pairing to PULSE SUB+ USB Type-A Port for external drive connection (Fat32 or NTFS formatted)
Trigger 12V Trigger Out
IR Remote IR Sensor Built In - front panel with IR Remote Learning
IR Input 3.5mm Jack
Power Universal bi-pin AC cord input (100-240AC)