Not only is the Masters M66 BluOS streaming DAC-preamplifier the most advanced preamplifier NAD has ever offered, it represents an entirely new class of hi-fi separate components. In addition to a plethora of inputs, including MM/MC phono and HDMI eARC, the M66 incorporates an audiophile-grade DAC and a high-resolution multi-room music streamer.
Along with the full-bandwidth version of Dirac Live Room Correction, the M66 features Dirac Live Bass Control, allowing independent control of each connected subwoofer, for smooth, consistent response throughout your listening room. The combination of Dirac Live Room Correction and Dirac Live Bass Control enables the M66 to deliver more accurate in-room performance than any two-channel component ever offered.
With its elegant aluminum casework, super-smooth digital volume control, and vibrant 7″ touchscreen, the M66 exudes class and quality. Visually, sonically, and technologically, it’s an ideal match to NAD’s award-winning Masters M23 power amplifier. Of course, the Masters M66 BluOS Streaming DAC-Preamplifier can be paired with any high-performance amplifier.
• Ethernet and Wi-Fi networking
• BluOS network streamer provides access to over 20 streaming services, including several that deliver lossless and high-resolution audio
• Flagship ESS Sabre ES9038PRO DAC and ES9822PRO ADC chips
• Innovative Dynamic Digital Headroom (DDH) circuit eliminates digital intersample peak clipping distortion
• Full MQA hardware decoding and rendering
• Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect
• Seamless integration with smarthome control systems such as Crestron, Control4, ELAN, RTI, URC, and others
• Support for Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri voice control
• Dirac Live Room Correction
• Four balanced and four unbalanced subwoofer outputs
• Dirac Live Bass Control enables seamless blend between the subwoofer(s) and main speakers, and smooth bass response throughout the listening area
• Ultra-quiet MM/MC phono stage with precise RIAA equalization, high overload margins, and infrasonic filter
• HDMI port with eARC support
• Two optical and two coaxial S/PDIF inputs, one AES/EBU balanced digital input, two pairs of RCA line-level analogue inputs, one pair of XLR balanced inputs
• Dedicated headphone amplifier with low output impedance and very high output voltage capability
• Ultra-precise resistor-ladder digital volume control
• 7″ front-panel touchscreen
• Elegant aluminium casework
• Two MDC2 expansion slots for adding future capabilities
• Premium IR remote control included
*all features and details listed are preliminary